Style Points: Carefree Up Do

I ♥ big hair.

I ♥ curls.

And, I ♥ quick and easy styles.

My week is so crazy that by Friday I am wiped out. But at the same time, I feel like Fridays are special because its the last work day, usually date night and the start of my weekend. Hence I like to do cute styles... But quick ones so I can sleep in as late as possible! Lol.

Style Prep

-Spritzed with water
-Sealed with aloe vera gel and grapeseed oil
-Made 6 large bantu knots

Style Creation

-Take down bantu knots and gently separate
-Redefine curls by spiraling around finger if needed
-Pull hair towards top of head and pin up with bobby pins OR use a clamp. I used a clap as a time saver and cute accessory
-Pin the curls in place to shape the style
-Leave out a bang or pull hair completely back

Just be creative!! Start pinning and have fun..

5 minutes later these were the results!

Happy styling !!

No comments :

Post a Comment